1. Establishment of Dental College for 100 intake along with 100 bedded hospital.
2. Establishment of Dental College for 50 intake along with 100 bedded hospital.
Description of Actual services Provided: • Technical Consultancy:
1. Technical Consultancy for Setting-up the College and Hospital as per norms of DCI and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
2. Identification of Equipments / Instruments / Materials, etc.
3. Identification of Manpower as per DCI norms
4. Preparation of Blood Bank Report
5. Preparation of BARC Report for Radio-Diagnosis Department
6. Motivating the teaching & non-teaching faculty.
7. Monitoring Medical Records
8. Assistance in providing required information to the management for furnishing LOI and LOP document
• Architectural Consultancy
1. Development of Master Plan of the Complex
2. Project site surveyed plan & contour map as per vastu shastra
3. Concept design Working drawings of completed project
4. Perspective views & 3D views
5. Electrical layout plan & details and HVAC
6. Plumbing and sanitary layout designs & layout details
7. Fire protection and fire detection services
8. Constructional details for Architectural & Structural designs
9. Acoustics & Sound Control
10. Cost Effective/Low Cost Building Projects
11. Conservation of Heritage Buildings
12. Interior & exterior Technology
13. Green Architecture Technology
14. Quantity surveyors job and valuation of the projects
15. Landscaping & Natural Gardens
16. Periodical site inspection
• Construction Management
1. Service shall be provided in coordination with Technical Consultants and Architectural Consultants in order to complete quality construction.
• Manpower Management
1. Identification of teaching and non-teaching faculty
2. Release of advertisement
3. Constitution of Panel Committe for selection and
4. o Recruitment of Faculty as per the eligibility of NMC/DCI/INC/PCI Regulations.
• Materials / Equipment Management
1. Identification of Equipment / Instruments / Furniture / Materials as per respective Council Norms.
2. Identification of OEM/ dealers / suppliers.
3. Call for Tenders.
4. Short-listing and placing orders after negotiation with the suppliers in the approved budget.
5. Ensuring quality of equipment, Instruments etc.
6. Displaying / arranging the equipment and Instruments, as per respective Council Norms, for inspection purpose.
• Hospital Information System
1. Identification of critical areas
2. Installation of required software
3. Automation of Hospital services
4. Arrangement of empanelment