Equipment and Instruments Division is Managed by a Team of Experts, having wide Experience in the Field, with an integrated approach to advice and provide expertise and guidance for Project Planning and its Implementation in various Phases of the Project and Selection of Original Equipment Manufacturers/Authorized Suppliers as per the requirement of the respective Council,as well as overseeing the Installation of such Equipment in the relevant areas of the Institution.
Consultancy Services offered in:
1. Identification of Equipment / Instruments / Furniture / Materials as per respective Council Norms
2. Identification of OEM / dealers / suppliers.
3. Call for Tenders
4. Short-listing and placing orders after negotiation with the suppliers in the approved budget
5. Ensuring quality of equipment, instruments etc.
6. Displaying / arranging the equipment and Instruments, as per respective Council Norms, for inspection purpose.
The Company also providesAssistance/Guidancefor Designing Equipping and Commissioning of Laboratories, depending upon the number of Intake, with proper Sign Boards & adequate Materials etc.
The following Laboratories and Museum are common, as the case may be, in Medical, Dental &Nursing Colleges and other Paramedical Institutions:
Department of Anatomy
• Dissection Hall
• Histology Lab
Department of Physiology
• Clinical Physiology Lab
• Mammalian Lab
Department of Biochemistry
• Biochemistry Lab
Department of Pathology
• Clinical Pathology andHematology
• Histopathology and Cytopathology
Department of Microbiology
• Microbilogy Lab
Department of Pharmacology
• Clinical PhamacologyLab
• Computer Assisted Learning Lab (CAL)
Department of Community Medicine