1. Establishment of Medical College for 100 Intake along with 430 BeddedHospital.
2. Establishment of Medical College for 150 Intake along with 630 BeddedHospital.
3. Establishment of Medical College for 200 Intake along with 830 Bedded Hospital.
4. Establishment of Medical College for 250 Intake along with 1030 Bedded Hospital.
Description of Actual services Provided:
• Technical Consultancy:
1. Technical Consultancy for Setting-up the College and Hospital as per norms of NMC and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
2. Identification of Equipments/Instruments/Materials, etc.
3. Identification of Manpower as per NMCNorms
4. Preparation of Blood Bank Report
5. Preparation of BARC Report for Radio-Diagnosis Department
6. Motivating the Teaching &Non-teaching Faculty
7. Monitoring Medical Records
8. Assistance in providing required information to the Management for furnishing LOI and LOP document.
• Architectural Consultancy
1. Development of Master Plan of the Complex
2. Project site surveyed plan & contour map as per vastu shastra
3. Concept design Working drawings of completed project
4. Perspective views & 3D views
5. Electrical layout plan & details and HVAC
6. Plumbing and sanitary layout designs & layout details
7. Fire protection and fire detection services
8. Constructional details for Architectural & Structural designs
9. Acoustics & Sound Control
10. Cost Effective/Low Cost Building Projects
11. Conservation of Heritage Buildings
12. Interior & exterior Technology
13. Green Architecture Technology
14. Quantity surveyors job and valuation of the projects
15. Landscaping & Natural Gardens
16. Periodical site inspection
• Construction Management
1. Service shall be provided in coordination with Technical Consultants and Architectural Consultants in order to complete quality construction.
• Manpower Management
1. Identification of Teaching and Non-teaching Faculty
2. Release of Advertisement
3. Constitution of Panel Committee for Selection
4. Recruitment of Faculty as per the eligibility of NCI/DCI/INC/PCI Regulations.
• Materials / Equipment Management
1. Identification of Equipment / Instruments / Furniture / Materials as per respective Council Norms.
2. Identification of OEM/ dealers / suppliers.
3. Call for Tenders.
4. Short-listing and placing orders after negotiation with the suppliers in the approved budget.
5. Ensuring quality of equipment, Instruments etc.
6. Displaying / arranging the equipment and Instruments, as per respective Council Norms, for inspection purpose.
• Hospital Information System
1. Identification of critical areas
2. Installation of required software
3. Automation of Hospital services
4. Arrangement of empanelment